Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Hills

For all those you watch a silly reality tv show called the Hills... I want to hear your thoughts. Who started the rumor? My theory is that Lo started the rumor. She has always been jealous of Lauren and Audrina's friendship. She thought perhaps this would break them up for good. Ha ha ha. Maybe it will... maybe it is audrina's way of getting off of the show. (Justin Bobby said that is the only way they can be together).

My opinion is that Spencer needs to leave the show (although he won't because other than his daddy it is his only source of income). It's the same old story every episode. I am so sick of him whining "I hate everyone." "You aren't loyal." "blah blah blah."

4 comments:

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Di, I am so glad someone else watch's the Hill's than me. I love the hills so much! I diden't hear anything about LO starting the fight but you have a good point. I am sick of the whole justin bobbi thing I wish he would just leave the show and get on with it so adri can move on. I love Lauren she is my favorite. Ya spencer needs to get his butt off the show all is does is wine I don't see how heidi stands him, but in a way that are alot of the same. How are things with you guys? Lets plan to get together with you come up for the holidays?

Nick and Leila said...

I'm not sure who started the rumor but I can't believe Audrina would think anybody but herself would ever get with Justin (EWW!). As for Heidi and Spencer I don't get what she sees in him but did they really get married??? I thought they were started to fight a lot and I was hoping maybe she would see the light, I guess not!

Kelsey said...

We finally caught up last night on it. I couldnt believe it. Lauren is way too classy for that idiot. I'm glad we can share the obsession. How many months do you give Spencer and Heidi? 1 yr? Cameras in the marriage have ruined every one I have ever watched- Jessica and Nick, Travis Barker and his chick, the Hogans. They are DOOMED! I am not sure I think LO would cross Lauren. She has kept her semi in the lime-light. I dont know- we'll talk to today and make accusations. =)

erica said...

I think Spencer started it! Because I think that "Dino" character was a mutual friend of his and Aurdrina's and I'm sure he heard it from Spencer. Spencer will do anything to ruin Lauren's life. I totally don't think that Lauren would ever touch JB and I think that Audrina was over reacting a little! So glad you posted about this! haha

PS-I heard Heidi and Spencer are trying to get their own show...sick!