Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

I went to TWILIGHT this weekend. There is something about having a book you have read and loved come to life. While no movie has ever even comes close to as good as the book, I believe this stayed reasonably in boundaries of the book. I remember when I went to see the first Harry Potter movie and how disappointed I was. I was expecting to feel that way, but didn't. My only thought is that they did portray Edward a little darker in character than I imagined him. However, maybe this is because I have the knowledge of all four books. Perhaps I did view him this way after just the first book I don't recall. I really enjoyed the movie overall and would recommend it to anyone.

1 comment:

Red said...

I'm going tomorrow - WOOHOOO!!!

We (a bunch of the girls up Canada way, hahaha) had shirts made. My personal favourite: "Edward prefers brunettes." That means of the four of us roomies he would have liked ME best! MUAHAHAHA!

hahahaha Glad you enjoyed it! I'm a little super excited to see it...in case you couldn't tell ;)
Ciao, Di!