Tada here is our tree
We went to Galveston to look at the lights. If you are wondering how the restoration process is going here are a few pictures. I took these from our car as we were driving so they aren't the greatest, sorry.
They are still working thanksgiving weekend.
-
This whole first floor is wiped out.
Abandoned places everywhere.

-
I would recommend anyone to go Moody Gardens this holiday season. It was just as much fun as last year. But make sure to make plenty of time to eat because the restaurants don't have enough staff to get you in and out in under 2 1/2 hours!
6 comments:
your christmas tree is beautiful.
I also love your tree! We aren't even putting one up this year 1) because we don't even have one and 2) because we won't be home to enjoy it at all. So something funny...one of my best friends from high school works at a Rainforest Cafe in Galveston...don't know if it is the same one, but it probably is. I just thought that was weird. See you guys soon!
Love your tree! We saw Caleb putting the lights up at your parent's today and he said you guys will be up on the 16th- hopefully I'll get to see you and you'll get to meet BabyGirl in person! :D
Di so cute! But not the weather I am sorry! Where do you get your cute blog layouts?
Love the tree! We'll have to take a trip to Galveston if the kiddos get better soon!
Cute pic of you and Addy in the box. Your tree turned out beautiful!
Post a Comment