Sorry, I know I changed my blog before Thanksgiving. In my defense Thanksgiving is extremely late this year. And yes, I put my tree up early as well. We are leaving for Christmas vacation on the 16th? or somewhere around there and I wanted to be able to enjoy having a tree up for a little longer than 2 weeks.
Just because my Christmas stuff is up early doesn't mean I am going to skip being grateful and having the Thanksgiving spirit as well. What I am most grateful for this year is prayer. God has given us every tool on this earth to come home to Him. For some reason he lets us ask for more through prayer. I believe everything I have has come from Him. I see His blessings all around me everyday. For this thanksgiving week I am going to try and do as Elder Bednar did in his last conference talk, about prayer, and only speak of what I am grateful for. I do believe God has given me everything I could want or need through prayer. How lucky I am to see His miracles.
6 years ago
3 comments:
My tree is up too. I must tell you how impressed I am with your barbie cake. That is AMAZING.
Di,
I'm glad to see that getting flooded out in Houston didn't ruin your holidays. I haven't talked to you in awhile and I don't have your email or phone #. Send your info to my email grantdaddie@yahoo.com and I'll give you a call over the holidays. Alexis is always talking about your blog and how cute your little girl is. I hope all is well.
Dustin
I love your Christmas themed blog, it's so cute! We are excited to see you guys for Christmas (and the wedding!)
Post a Comment