We had so much fun in Utah, but it is good to be home with Cabe again. This is a mega post, but luckily it is mostly pictures. I took a lot of pictures it was hard to narrow it down...Here are a few. I thought the weather was going to be warm, but it was freezing. Addy had to wear the same outfit most of the time.
Addy having fun with her cousins.
This is my sister Bobbie Jo and her two kids Nate and Bailey at Ryan's Place park in Providence. I think this is the best park I have ever seen.
This is my sister Bobbie Jo and her two kids Nate and Bailey at Ryan's Place park in Providence. I think this is the best park I have ever seen.
Caleb went fishing.
I finally got to go golfing with Caleb. I got a new driver for my birthday last year and I think this was the second time I used it. Sad huh.
We got to meet Niki and Ryan's special someone.
We got to meet Niki and Ryan's special someone.
Caleb's sister, Niki and Holland.
Caleb's brother, Ryan and Megan.
This is at a yurt by beaver mountain.
Caleb's mom, Sue.
And Dad, Rick at the Yurt.


There was only one day that was warm enough to be outside. The kids had fun on the slip n' slide. This picture is funny because both of them are sticking out their toungues.
Addy was brave and loved to go down the slide.Addy loved my brother, Caleb's hat and was constantly trying to steal it.
Addy kissing Missy through the trampoline.
She loved the tramp wherever we went.
This is my little jockey. She is a natural.
We both missed Caleb a lot and were super excited to see him. Addy was really mad at him at first and almost cried with a big pouty lip, but she got over it quick.
7 comments:
You guys had a very busy trip back to Utah! It was fun to see you & catch up. You have a beautiful little girl!
Diana I love the pics you had a good trip! Come back soon for more adventures. I love the little jockey, I bet you were nervous. Let me know the next twinner outfit we need to get for Bailey and Addy.
Lots of Love,
BJ
such cute pics! I can't believe how big Bobbi Jos kids are! Looks like you had a lot of fun, but glad you're back with Caleb, even if Addy was mad! I really want to come see you. Braden and I talked about maybe the fall....I'll call you soon.
your little girl is such a doll. I hope all is well with you guys. your pics are so fun. it makes me want to go on a slip n slide. hehe. anyway have a good one.
You guys always do the funnest things! I love looking at your blog and keeping up on you guys! Addy is growing up so fast! You look great Di!
Welcome back!!!
I didn't know you had little sisters! :) I think I thought it was just Bobbie Jo, Dix, and you! :) Hahah! Addy is sooo stinkin' adorable!! My favorite photo is of her and Bailey sleeping in the car!
Post a Comment