
So far I really like it, I am only half way done.
Here is what we have been up to lately. Addy has been playing at the pool....a lot. That pretty much sums it up. Here is Tayla and Addy getting ready to go to the pool. If anyone every wants to go don't hesitate to call me. We love to have friends at the pool.Here are the kiddos dancing with their party shakers.
Addy still loves to go jogging in the morning and has learned to crawl up in the stroller and yell for me.
Lastly mothers day!
I am so thankful for mothers. I am grateful that I could be a mother and that it has changed my life completely. I wanted to thank Caleb for going all out and making the day so special. 
I couldn't get Addy to take a good picture with me. She was completely wound up after nursery and becuase of our church schedule she doesn't nap on Sunday so it can get pretty wild.
I asked for Mango Salsa. Isn't it pretty? Food always tastes so much better when you don't have to make it yourself. That and Caleb is an excellent cook. Caleb made cafe rio salads. We don't have a Cafe rio in Texas so this is as close as it gets. 
I am grateful for all the mother figures in my life and hope every mom got spoiled and had a wonderfully day!
8 comments:
Hey Diana! Its Audrey Shipp. Its soo good to see you again. I came across your blog and just have to say hi! Its been REALLY long since the last time I've seen you. You have such a cute family.
Caleb is so sweet, what a nice guy! I love mothers day! I can't believe he made dinner and salsa, that's awesome!
Di,
Happy belated Mother's Day! I have been in Denver for the baby blessing but we're back now and I am going to call you this week. Let's hope I can catch you. What a nice mother's day for you. Mine was great too. Being a mom is the best!
That is awesome that Caleb took a picture of his score...Nate would TOTALLY do something like that!! Glad you enjoyed your mother's day..your salad looks delicious!!
I am way impressed with Caleb's cooking skills. Who would have thought.
HI diana! Cute blog!
It looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun activities! You will have to let me know how you like Stephanie's new book, because I don't think it sounds that interesting. Is it the one where he or she is living in someone else's body? Anyway, I thought it seemed kind off weird, but who knows!
Hello?!! Di, where did you go? we miss you in the blogging world! Come back to us! Ha ha
Post a Comment