Sunday, June 29, 2008

fun friends

This week I watched my friend Kelsey's cute kids so she could go to girls camp. I never realized the sacrifice the leaders take to be at girls camp. We had a lot of fun with the kids. They were definitely well behaved for being away from their mommy for a day and a half. Perhaps that is because I let them do and eat what ever they wanted. Really the only thing I regulated was pinching, biting, scratching and a good nap.Addy feeding Summer a pretend bottle and pushing her around the living room in her doll stroller.Here are the girls watching Barney before nap time. They wore each other out.
Here is Summer being cute and trying to hold hands with Addy. Kylee being cute. This is Blake. Addy LOVES him.
This was the best picture I could get of the four of them. Caleb was at Scout Camp all week (I am still trying to get funny pictures of him in his uniform to post). He took our camera and I had the old one. Most of the pictures I took were blurry because the camera has a hard time focusing. But it makes a great toy for a five year old. Blake loved taking pictures of everything. He is taking after his mom who is an awesome photographer. Anyway...sorry for the blurriness.

2 comments:

BreAna said...

That is so cute that she has her little friends to play with. She is a doll. I hope all is well with you and caleb.

Nick and Leila said...

She is so cute! I can't decide who she looks most like. I hope you can get fun pictures of Caleb in a uniform!