Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Addy Playing with the Hose

Last weekend we went to Tracey's (Caleb's Manager) house on the lake for a work party. We all had fun playing in the water going out on the boat and eating yummy food. Addy loved the slip n slide and the hose...

This face is priceless.

4 comments:

Nick and Leila said...

That is totally something I would do. I'm sad we missed you when you came to Utah! When are you coming back? As for Postum I love that stuff. We always had that at home too!

Crystal said...

Addy is looking so grown up! I am so glad you had a fun Utah trip. It seems like I haven't seen you forever. We need to get together soon so the girls can play and we can catch up!

Chixon said...

I love that picture of Addy. Great shot Diieh!

Mindy said...

I love baby flip-flops! :)