Hope everyone had a fun forth. We were really boring and went to sleep early. Addy did one sparkler and Caleb managed to burn his finger pretty bad. But we had a good time going to the pool and barbecuing earlier in the day. I am grateful we can celebrate our freedom and all those who have fought for it. Here are a few pictures as of late.
Caleb lighting Addy's sparkler
Addy loves the Eagle Springs pool slide. She will go up the stairs all on her own and giggles most of the way down. I bet she has gone almost 100 times and we still see this face every time she comes out.
Addy is out of her crib. Which is pretty sad for me because she isn't a baby any more. We also took away her binkie during the switch.
Sorry this post is all about Addy, but not much is going on with us. Happy 4th weekend!
8 comments:
Oh wow - now I'm thinking I need to just go down the slide with Paige instead of asking those lifeguards since they told me we couldn't go down. Paige would have SO MUCH FUN. It looks like Addy is having a great time.
Was Addy trying to get out of her crib or did you guys just decide to make the switch? We have to get together.
Wait, are you saying that all Caleb handled was a sparkler and he managed to burn himself?
Josie, I was wondering the same thing! Haha!
I am also curious of how the bed switch came about. Her bedding is so cute! I have been debating on when to make the switch with Tayla.
Hey! I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday!!! I hope that you have enjoyed your birthday so far and we'll get to go on a date night to celebrate! I'm excited to see you in a couple months! You're a doll- Love ya, Shae
Love, love the water slide photo - and you look adorable in the one up from it with Addy! Is Caleb's finger okay????
Haw did you manage taking the binkie? I'll be needing help in about 6 months because my little guy is hooked.
Hooray for switching to a real bed... does this mean it's time for baby #2 yet?
Hey Di!!! I know I am late, but I wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the 7th!!! I hope you had a great day. You look amazing by the way. How do you do it?
Post a Comment