Friday, May 15, 2009

Stuff


My two sweethearts on mothers day. Addy's present to me was letting me blow dry her hair with volume galore. She looked stunning and I was so proud of her to hold still so long for me.


She was so sweet. She kept saying happy birthday instead of mothers day. She needs her own heels so she can be a diva without stealing my shoes all the time.


What's Addy been up to?........
Dressing up Max in a princess crown.


Playing too hard to function.

Giggling with girls having so much fun.

A little bit of yoga before heading off to the pool.

And having fun with Kade on the water.


Our new favorite pass time. Surfing the waves of Lake Houston while we karaoke to awesome tunes. :)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah surfing is skiing in Houston. You are home at last. That looked awesome.

Brit said...

Addy's hair looked soooo cute on Mother's Day! I loved the picture of her and Kade passed out on the couch too! And of course the one of Max:)

Unknown said...

Aww Addys hair was sooo cute! I love all the pics of all the kids! Kade said ready for presure Caleb! LOL! And max looks way cute in a crown.

BreAna said...

Addy is getting so big. What a cutie. I love her teeny weeny bikini.

Danika said...

Here hair is so cute! So is her dress, she is so pretty!