Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Caleb here.. So I never write on "our" blog and honestly I usually tease my friends when they write on their family blog. So for my guys friends feel free to tease all you want (I will be accepting text messages and even comments).

I wanted to show s few pictures of Diana and Addy (as if you don't already see enough). Diana is an amazing mother and wife and I hope you can see the love she has in her eyes for Addy in these few pictures.




As you can see from the pictures Diana loves her little girl. There is nothing more rewarding to me as a Dad and Husband to see the relationship they have. Most days Addy will be telling me something and I usually don't understand all of it, Diana just jumps in and says "yeah daddy can you do (whatever Addy is trying to communicate to me)." That is the love and understanding that only a mother can have. It is just awesome to see how much they get each other. She loves being a mom and does an amazing job at it.
I hope all mothers and women had a great mother's day yesterday.
Caleb

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Di Is a great mom and friend... so sweet of you to do that!

Mindy said...

Caleb, curse any of your friends that tease you over that. It was very sweet! :)

Katie said...

Diana is an amazing mother. She is lucky to have you as her husband!

Brit said...

Happy Mother's Day Di. Those were darling pictures of the two of you. Don't worry Caleb.... you don't have to give up your man card for this one:)