Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Anniversary

It's been four years. I really can't believe it, because it seems like yesterday. I love that so many things are the same as the day we got married.

I love that we still goof off and tease each other.

I love that we still look at each other with love.
Most of all I love that we are going to be together forever.

I do kinda wish I was going to mexico tomorrow. We had so much fun. Here is a piece of our blast from the past.


Everywhere we would go people would taunt us "honeymooners" (honimooniers--with the spanish accent)

7 comments:

Angela said...

Hey, I finally found your blog! congrats on your anniversary!

Brit said...

Congratulations! It was so fun to see all your pictures. You look gorgeous in your wedding picture!

Alexis said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you do something fun!

Alexis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clark Family said...

Awwwww yall are sooo cute!!! Crazy huh! Time flys when you are in LOVE:)

Crystal said...

I loved seeing your old pics! How sweet...congrats!!

Kelsey said...

Caleb- you look so thin in those pics! And ou have more hair! HA HA~ pay back!