well you are pretty bootylicious, di. ;)
This was so much fun to do. The first time I did Dustin's picture a few girls showed up...it made me laugh. We hope you are doing good!
Oh, come on now ... You and Beyonce looks like sisters from anotha mothah! (If you can understand what that says, I will give you two gold stars). :)
Way funny! Were is Julia Roberts, I always thought the two of you were twins!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
well you are pretty bootylicious, di. ;)
This was so much fun to do. The first time I did Dustin's picture a few girls showed up...it made me laugh. We hope you are doing good!
Oh, come on now ... You and Beyonce looks like sisters from anotha mothah! (If you can understand what that says, I will give you two gold stars). :)
Way funny! Were is Julia Roberts, I always thought the two of you were twins!
Post a Comment