Monday, July 28, 2008

Cute Kade

Here is Addy and Kade. She loves to play with him. Probably because he is so nice he will give her any toy and doesn't ever hit her back. He is such a cutie. Kelsey gets amazing pictures of him, but every time I went to take a picture he smiled so big his eyes closed.

1 comment:

Cory & Rebeca said...

Yes we're going to be living with my padres again til Cory's done in Dec. It just didn't make sense to get an apt for a few months. Since you're going to be in town now, if you and Addy are free you should come to Bear Lake with me and the girls on the 7th. I wanted to do a girls outing instead of lunch so far Shae, Jamie, Britt, and I are going, Lis and Ali are maybes. We're going to meet at my place at 10 that morning and then carpool up and we're planning on bringing food for a picnic: I'm bringing fruit and cookies, Jamie stuff for sandwiches, and Shae a veggie tray. So if you come please bring something to share too. :) Can't wait to see you!