Thursday, August 21, 2008

Utah Trip

I have so many pictures I have been putting off this post just because I didn't want go through and choose which pictures to upload. There are alot

Getting ready for Bear Lake

Bailey and Addy Bear Lake
Outside SLC Temple

Here we are recreating a picture from back when we were dating. Blast from the Past...April General Conference 03. We had been dating about 5 months. Caleb grew his hair out for the ski season, but he cut it shortly after this picture. It was still snowing in April... of course.

Caleb and I on our 4 wheeler trip to visit Old Ephriam's grave... also something we used to do when we were dating.
Addy loved helping grandpa golf.
She loved to pick rasberries at my parents house
If you chance to meet a frown...
quickly turn it upside down!

Camping in Jackson.

Addy was kinda mad Bailey didn't give up her pink chair.



By Old Faithful in Yellowstone.


Yeah, it was that close.
Rafting by the Tetons.
Addy's first corn on the cob.
We were camping, but at least she still got her bath.

Hogle Zoo.

Addy watched the Olympic Gymnastics with me and she started swinging on every bar she saw.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, looks like you had so much fun! You did lots of fun stuff! I would love to go camping..that is something I miss doing! Addy is such a big girl it seems!! She is so cute! We need to get together soon...

erica said...

Diana-your hair looks really cute in these pics!

Josh and Anna said...

It looks like you guys did just about everything there is to do in Utah! It was so good to see you guys, thanks for visiting me at the Zoo!

Cory & Rebeca said...

You were a busy bee no wonder I didn't see/hear from ya while you were up visiting. :) Well hopefully the next time we'll be able to get together and maybe that will be when you'll get to meet babygirl! hehe

carol said...

Love the pics, especially the flashback one with Caleb's long curly hair...who knew.

Katie said...

Can I just say how beautiful you are di!! I love all the pictures and just think you look great! Of course Addy is a cutey too and i love the pics of her and bailey. so fun to have a cousin close in age. Looks like you had a great time!

Love ya