Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Grandma Sue's Visit

Caleb's mom, Sue, has been here all week. We had such a blast, not that we did anything exciting. We did the things we normally do, but it is much more fun with visitors. She brought lots of presents to win Addy over from day one. Here is a picture of Addy in her new Ariel PJ's.
And her fairy princess dress up skirt. She loved running around in this.Addy loved palling around with grandma. They got to be good friends right away.
Even when Addy was really tired after shopping all day at the new outlet malls.Here is a picture from our pool. Thanks for coming to visit Sue!

4 comments:

Zach Amy Ruger and Ryder said...

grandmas are the best!! I don't know if you would be interested but an old roommate of my is starting a cutesy clips and tutu business...she makes the cutest stuff...(I wish I had a a girl for that kind of stuff) any ways her website is: http://www.cutesyclips.blogspot.com/

Nick and Leila said...

I cannot believe how fast Addy is growing, she looks so big. That's cool that Calebs mom got to come. It must be hard not being super close to family. I always miss my fam!

Kimi said...

Addy is so cute and she is so tan! She must really like the pool. :) I didn't know you guys had a pool at your apartment.. I would love that!

rjandbjudy said...

Diana Addy looks so grown up now! I can't wait to see her in just a couple of weeks!
Lots of Love :)