Monday, April 21, 2008

Busy Week

So we were all really tired after Puerto Rico. I was also really sad our vacation was over and I was glad to do some fun things this week to keep our minds off of our vacation. We went to the new Bounce place by our house with Kade and Cassidy. The all time favorite was the giant slide.
Then we went to the zoo with Tayla. The lions were out and Addy was laughing at them.
Here they are holding hands.
And for a fun weekend we went camping at Lake Livingston with the Clarks and the Calls. The kids had so much fun running around from tent to tent. The only hard part was that the kids couldn't sleep when they didn't have their own crib. Kelsey said her girls were up jumping on the matress and giggling until 4:30 am. Addy woke up 4 times, but would go back to sleep if we cuddled.
Kade loved to wear the head lamp even though it was almost to big for his head.
Landon is such a cute happy baby. He was all smiles.
We sat around the camp fire until almost midnight.

We thought we lost Addy's shoes so she had to wear an extra pair of Kade's. Here she is playing in the dirt. Luckily Summer, the shoe princess, found it before the end of the trip.

The morning after: Kylee being cool and Addy didn't want her picture taken.

So if you look close at Kylee's PJs you can see her right leg is swollen and tight. Well that is because she played so hard all night her diaper fell off and went down by her foot. I had a ton more pictures, but I lost them all as I was uploading them to the computer. I am so sad :(

3 comments:

Josie said...

You guys are brave! You are such Texans :)

Kara said...

My favorite part of camping is the "come home" part!!! What great courage you guys had to take all the kids!!! So, your comment made me laugh... yes, if that was my child... that would have been the shortest miracle pregnancy ever! Give Addy hugs for me - Take care!

House of Hendricks said...

Oh I miss our old camping days, Di. Remember Moab, our near-death 18-wheeler experience? Those were the days. I actually don't enjoy camping that much, but I do miss you guys. I hope all is well. We need to call and catch up. I am also tagging you to answer a question on my blog about a bad event in your life that turned out to be a blessing. Do it only if you want. Tell Caleb we said hi. Oh, and SOOO jealous of your trip to Puerto Rico. Looks like it was a blast.