Okay don't think I am crazy obsessive or anything, but I guess I am because this topic has hit my blog more than once. At least I am not the only one. The entire cast for the new movie basically make up the top 30 most searched names on the web. I found a few exciting videos about TWILIGHT. There are 4 videos on this page. ENJOY!
6 years ago
2 comments:
I saw that one the other night and loved it. It's funny because every night my cousin sends me email with tons of links from little videos from the set of the movie, pictures, interviews, etc. And every night I'm so excited to get that stupid Twilight fix. Yeah, I guess I'm obsessed too - and very excited for the 4th book and the movie too!
Hey ya'll!! You guys are the cutest little family ever! So glad Caleb left a comment so that I could visit your blog! Your little girl is darling! Oh, and I had to leave a comment on this post because I love the Twighlight series! I'm a die hard fan and I can't wait for the movie and next book to come out. Thanks for the clips.
Post a Comment