Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Florida

We had our family pictures taken in Florida. It was so beautiful with perfect sunlight. Thanks Kelsey! I had a hard time choosing which photos to put up from our shoot here are a few.








I love this picture because she is running with all her might back and forth from the water to the sand. She loved the ocean.









16 comments:

BreAna said...

those are so cute.

Mindy said...

Those turned out fantastic!!!

B and J said...

Beautiful Pictures!

Katie said...

What a beautiful family you have! You all look amazing!

Cory & Rebeca said...

I love all the pictures, all of you look amazing! How was florida?

Vanessa said...

Those are amazing pictures. You are all so photogenic! It looks like you had a wonderful time on vacation.

Alexis said...

Your pictures are so cute!I would love to get beach pictures taken!

Kelsey said...

You guys rock the photo sessions. Plain and simple! I always look forward to our shoots. I need to get a disk from you since you were the primary other photographer during the whole trip. I am so lazy with that! ahh!

Brit said...

I LOVE the beach pictures. You have a lot of good ones to choose from!

Clark Family said...

Awww yall are sooo cute~ i love all of them! I love how Addy listens! Florida was so fun Kades been asking to go back everyday!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

I love your pictures they are darling!

America said...

I love these pics ! I have to know where you got her dress, its too cute!

Natalie said...

Awesome pics. You look great Di!

Crystal said...

I love them!! You all look so great!

Shelley said...

Seriously could your family be any cuter? Addy is absoluetly gorgeous!What a fun Beach setting too!

Ryan and Brindi said...

cute family pictures! i love the one with you two kissing in the background! what a cute family!