6 years ago
Monday, June 22, 2009
Build-A-Bear
We got to go to build a bear before we left on our vacations. Here is Addy waiting in line after picking the animal out. This picture is funny because these girls are all older than Addy, but look at their feet. I have had a hard time keeping up with Addy out growing her shoes. Hopefully they stop growing so fast at some point.
Looking a little perplexed as she stuffs her puppy she named princess.
Here she is giving princess an air fluff bath to clean all the lint off.
She loves princess and takes her everywhere.
Tayla was so sweet and gave Addy a kiss after she opened her present. These girls are too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would've never noticed her feet! :) P.s. I gave you 300 gold stars for wishing me survival through potential swine flu. :)
That was the funnest party and all those girls really do love their bears. You guys were smart on the no song. I'll trade you! I bet Addy wouldnt mind hearing it for a bit! =)
Di how are you? Build-a Bear is so much fun! I love the one in Disneyland you can build a mickey or minnie. How is Texas? When do you plan on coming home? Rebe and I are having a baby shower for shae july 18 are you going to be here?
Post a Comment