Monday, June 1, 2009

New Moon

Twilight swept the movie awards last night with best female performance, best break through performance male, best kiss, best fight, and best movie. So I am pretty excited to see new moon...here is the official trailor.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I think you put that trailor up simply because it shows that very musclar man shirtless. ;) How does Caleb feel about that? :)

Brit said...

Yay! It makes me so excited to see the movie when it come out.

Andi said...

Oh my I just got chills

Ryan and Brindi said...

so excited! thanks for sharing!

Amber said...

Fun, fun, fun. It looks like a good girls night to me. When does it come out anyway?

Crystal said...

I am making Nate stay home this time so I can go see it....if his work asks him to travel, he'll just have to say "no". And then tell them why:) The movie is much more important than any busincess trip anyway!! I'm excited!!