These pictures are from last year. I took her to a random field out by Brenham. She wasn't in the best mood. And these are the best pictures I got. They are pretty funny. It is fun to see how much she has changed in a year.
This is her glaring at me as I do something silly to try and get her to smile. I can see her thinking "what are you doing mom...that is not even cool."
This year we had them professionally done by Kelsey (Kelseycallphotography.com) Addy LOVES to pose for Kelsey. I don't think it is fair and I don't know how she does it, but that is what Kelsey is good at. We had so much fun and they turned out so cute. I am so excited to blow some of them up big.


I think this one might be my favorite. Addy did anything Kelsey asked her to even lay down in the middle of the field.

Addy and Kade. Kade had a session right after Addy so they had a few together.





This one reminds me of those posters you used to see of the little kids. I don't remember what they are called. But I love it. Kade is such a cutie.I am showing you this video because I did Addy's hair so cute for the pictures. This is her dancing just before we left. It was a 10 minute drive to Kingwood and she got out of the car and her hair was completely straight. I hairsprayed and everything. I don't know what went wrong.
14 comments:
Jared said it best, your toddler IS a little girl now! She is by far one of my favorite clients! =) Her dancing is hillarious. We should be putting them in dance class together. Ahh, someday. Love you, Addy! =)
Too cute! I love her dress! P.s. To keep the curl in her hair, have you ever tried moose? I would say it's like hair gel, but a foam (you can get it from any brand, if they make shampoo and hairspray, they make moose). Put some on each individual strand before you curl it (not only does it help keep the curl, but it protects the hair a bit from heat). The curls should stay almost all day.
WAY CUTE PICTURES! I LOVE LOOKING AT THE YEAR CHANGES! ADDY, FOR SURE IS A CUTIE! AND I AM WAY JELOUS OF ALL YOUR GUYS FUN OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES! SNOW, WIND, SNOW, AND WIND IS GETTING PRETTY OLD BACK HERE IN UTAH!
So cute. I love the dress.
Beautiful pictures. I think you were smart to get them taken. I am sure that they will be a real treasure for you family.
Di I love your pictures its so beautiful! Is that Addy cute little boyfriend? Those are so adorable I can't get over it! Is she 3 now?
Thanks so much for your nice messgae you are such a sweetheart! You will get an announcement in the mail!
Diana those are so cute!!!! Addy is such a doll! Where did you go for the pics? I have been looking for a good spot. Have a great day!
I can't believe how much they grow in just one year! Those pictures were all so darling and so fun to look at!
They turned out so cute!! I love the curls. I'm surprised they fell so fast. I actually did the same thing to Tayla's hair and by the time we got there, her curls weren't so cute:( Her and Tay have the same dress too! She is going to be a little dancer!
I LOVE THEM!! She is such a doll and I can't believe how much she has grown, but sooo cute. I love the new header with the laughter quote. Can you teach me a thing or two about scrapbooking. I need to come visit you. I miss you :(
Diana your little girl is beautiful! I think the pics are great even if her hair was straight!
I love addy's pics! I love that her and Kade are so lovey dovey sometimes:) We are going to have to watch them! Her hair looked sooo pretty! next time we will have to pin the curls up till right before:)
Addy is so cute! All of the pictures turned out so good.
Oh my goodness! Addy is growing up so fast! And that is a PERFECT field you found for pictures!!! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment