6 years ago
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Camping
I haven't posted a blog post in a while so I have a lot of catch up. We went camping the first weekend in March. I didn't take nearly enough pictures. We had so much fun and so did all the many kids that came. Caleb was the official fire master and here is a picture of his masterpiece of the one and only pecan wood.
Addy and Tayla having a ball throwing leaves in their hair. We couldn't get them to look at us for a picture no matter how hard we tried they were having too much fun.
Caprisun the sponsored drink of the weekend.
Aww so cute.
Even the babes did so good. We were so glad so many people came and had fun. My only regret is not taking more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment