Sunday, February 8, 2009

My little Neanderthal

I am definitely dealing with the terrible twos. So I want to tell all of the kids Addy has hit in the past couple of months that we are sorry. It has even gone as far as having to switch gyms because of her suspension. This whole time I have not really known what to do about it or how to help her control it. I came across this website and it made me feel better as to perhaps why she is hitting and gave some funny solutions. So if anyone else is going through the same thing, I hope this helps. Now I need to get the book Happiest Toddler on the Block.

4 comments:

Andi said...

Ha ha! Sounds like we need to get Jack and Addy togeth. I was watching my friends little girl this week and he bopped her on the head with his bat. Little toad. I'm such a good mom. My solution is that he needs someone to hit him back. What's that website?

Ryan and Brindi said...

kicked out of a gym?? impressive! this is good for me to read things like this so that i know what to expect in a couple of years from my little baby! i'll know who to come to with questions! :)

America said...

Hey,
She was nuthin but a sweetie when we got to hang out. Theres nothing wrong with a lil attitude! haha
Thanks for the sweet comment, you're officially added to our blog!
America

Tay said...

Well I am the worst about reading blogs so I'm catching up now. :) Aiden is right there with Addy. Thanks for the link! Even if you went to college for this stuff, it escapes your mind the second you're surprise-whacked from behind with a plastic pirate sword. (Especially if the offense is followed by laughter!) We would DEFINATELY fall under the "durable playmate" category! We should get the kids together!