Too funny! Jen said she cut your hair...I want a picture!! Post a pic so we can all see!
Tell Addy thanks for the Christmas Gram, we loved it! I also heard Addy wasn't feeling well. I hope she is better and it isn't anything too serious! When she feels better we need to get together...we are all better now!
5 comments:
Too funny! Jen said she cut your hair...I want a picture!! Post a pic so we can all see!
Tell Addy thanks for the Christmas Gram, we loved it! I also heard Addy wasn't feeling well. I hope she is better and it isn't anything too serious! When she feels better we need to get together...we are all better now!
Oooohhh I am excited to see your hair!
BAhahaha! Good luck with that shirt, Mommy! ;)
Glad to see she's not afraid to get dirt under her nails. ;) Sounds like my kinda' girl!
I forgot to tell you tonight but I LOVED your hair! It looks really cute. That pic of Addy is hilarious!
Why no pictures of the hair? :) P.s. Your Christmas cards are adorable!
Post a Comment