Lyla was born yesterday at 3:14 pm, she weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 18.5 inches long. Both Diana and Lyla are doing great. So far Addy has been in love with her little sister and loves holding her and kissing her. Here are a few pictures.
Congratulations! We can't believe she is already here, but we are so happy for you. She is precious and we can't wait to meet her in person sometime soon hopefully. Her boyfriend is next in line to arrive--he'll be here before we know it. :)
Congratulations you guys, she is beautiful and so precious. I can't wait to meet the new addition. Addy is going to be such a great big sister how priceless is that picture of her holding Lyla!
She is beautiful Congrats! Addy sure looks like the proudest sister ever! I think she will be such a good big sister. Di you look GREAT! Way-to-go mother of TWO!
21 comments:
She's precious! Congratulations.
Congratulations! She is beautiful, glad all is well.
She is so sweet, congratulations guys! I can't wait to meet her!
I mean she's no 11 pounder but she's pretty cute! Just kidding she's darling, congrats!!!
She's adorable. We can't wait to meet Lyla! Addy is going to be a great big sister. Glad to hear mom and baby are doing well. We love you!
CONGRATS! She's really cute and I love her name :)
Congratulations! She is so cute!
congratulations! she is so beautiful! what a blessing to have another sweet spirit in your home! hopefully you can get some sleep!
Congratulations! We can't believe she is already here, but we are so happy for you. She is precious and we can't wait to meet her in person sometime soon hopefully. Her boyfriend is next in line to arrive--he'll be here before we know it. :)
so cute! congrats you guys!!!
She's beautiful! Congrats Caleb and Diana!!
She is a little doll. Congrats you two! I am so happy for you.
Congratulations! She is adorable! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congratulations you guys, she is beautiful and so precious. I can't wait to meet the new addition. Addy is going to be such a great big sister how priceless is that picture of her holding Lyla!
What a cutie! Enjoy your sweet little Lyla, love the name!
Oops! That last post was me, not Nancy. My friend is in town and was logged into her gmail account. LOL
She is beautiful Congrats! Addy sure looks like the proudest sister ever! I think she will be such a good big sister. Di you look GREAT! Way-to-go mother of TWO!
CONGRATS!! She is beautiful...or course Di looks beautiful...I love the name Lyla...that was one of our options for Scarlett! Congrats again!
Yea!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her :)
Omigosh! She is gorgeous! And 'Lyla',...you couldn't have picked a cuter name! Congrats you two! :)
Congratulations Diana & Caleb & Addy...........she is beautiful! WE miss you guys.
Post a Comment