Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Busy Week

It was Addy's Birthday last week and we celebrated pretty much all week long. We got her a trampoline for her present. She couldn't be happier. She will jump outside until her face is bright red come in out of breath and say mom I need a drink and go back out.
She got pretty spoiled and loved every minute of it. We took her to Disney on ice. She got to sit by Tayla and they were both in heaven.

Sue came to visit...see I told you she got spoiled.

She was so excited to have a Tinkerbell birthday so I got busy making a Tinkerbell cake.

Top View
Surprisingly, the Tinkerbell cake was much easier than the Barbie cake from last year.
Last but definitely not least, we found out Tinkerbell is going to have a baby sister. I am so excited they will be such good friends. Whenever Addy was asked she told everyone it was a girl from day one. She came to a quick doctor visit with me about a month ago and said, mommy I forgot to tell the doctor I want a girl.--she thought you could put in an order like at a restaurant. So when I came home and said Addy guess what the doctor said. She yelled "a girl." Like "of course mom that is what I have been trying to tell you." Here is her cute feet and cute face.

20 comments:

Stacie said...

Wow your cakes are AMAZING!! Congrats on another lil girl that will be so much fun!!

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie said...

Oh my, so sorry that it left so many comments by me.. Don't know what happend :)

Alexis said...

It looks like she had a fun birthday! Kaden and Bria love jumping on the trampoline too, we are getting them one for Christmas. Your cakes are so amazing! Congratulations on having another girl!

Chris and Shae said...

Di, I'm so happy for you to be adding another little girl to your family. I hope that everything is going well and we need to get together if you're here for the holidays. Addy is adorable and is growing up to fast!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

What an exciting time for you guys! Addy is so cute and is going to be such a cute big sister!

Cory & Rebeca said...

Di I'm soo happy for you guys and for the next mini di's arrival! Addy is going to be a great big sister. :) You need to post more pictures of your house sometime, i'm soo jealous you have your own place hehehe.

BreAna said...

oh my heck Di, that cake is amazing. Way to go. and again congrats on the baby girl.

Josh and Anna said...

I love that she said, "I forgot to tell the doctor I want a girl" that made me smile. Addy is so cute! Tell her happy birthday from us!

Fabulous Fillmores said...

Congrats on the little baby girl! Hooray! And Happy B-day Addy. The cake was amazing! Hope your feeling well. love ya

Joni said...

Congrats on another little girl! They will be the best of friends! I am way impressed by your cakes! I love all the details!

Amber said...

Congratulations on a girl! That will be a lot of fun. Also, what a cute birthday cake! It looks like she had a wonderful day.

Mindy said...

Yay! Now you can name this one Mindy! ;) Seriously, though ... HOW DO YOU MAKE CAKES LIKE THAT? You are amazing!! And you look so cute doing it too!

Mallory said...

I have to tell you that your cake is AMAZING! I am sooo impressed! Congrats on baby girl # 2 I hope your 2nd half of pregnancy goes well and that you are feeling well! - Mallory

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

Congratulations! That's way exciting you guys are having another girl!! I love the birthday cake you made. That looks really hard to make:) I also love last years barbie cake, you are talented!!

Red said...

Okay, so...I think when I reformatted my blog AGES ago I lost your link and I was thinking today, huh, I wonder what happened to Di! So I'm MONTHS behind.

FIRST: the picture of you making the tinkerbell cake - WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING?!?! hahaha

SECOND: ...why not just BUY a cake ;)

THIRD: OHMIGOSH YOU'RE PREGNANT!! This is OBVIOUSLY very very old news, but as I said...been missing FOREVER!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

So...drop me a line on Facebook or something with all the goods i.e. due date how it's going etc. etc.

AND...I LOVE your 'new' house. LOVE it.

MUAH! Missed you! Glad I found you. ;)

Kristi & Mike said...

Diana-
That cake is AMAZING! You seriously are so talented. Addie is so cute and that is so exciting you are having a girl! I hope that my next baby is a girl...I LOVE girls! Hope the pregnancy is going well!

Brittany said...

Congratulations on the baby girl! I can't believe you made those cakes. I wished you lived in Logan to help me out with mine!