Addy is in love with Tinkerbell lately. So when we had the chance to go meet her at Chick-fila I knew she would flip out. Here she is all ready with her nervous excited smile.

Of course she immediately got shy, but loved every minute of it. Once she saw the picture she got really mad at me for not remembering to take off her crocs so Tinkerbell could see her matching tink shoes.

Her signed autograph.


Can't wait for her Tinkerbell Birthday!
5 comments:
She is adorable! I love Tinkerbell too!
She looks so cute in her Tinkerbell! That is so fun she got to meet her ! Can't wait to see you all again.
Haha, that is so cute! And I love that she was upset that YOU forgot to take off the crocs! Haha!
This is so cute! I love her cute facial expressions.
how cute is Addie! And i love her little diva moment- can't believe you forgot to take off her crocs mom! ;)
Post a Comment