6 years ago
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Our Spring Chicken
Yes, number 2 is on the way. It has not been easy...I must say I am so glad the morning sickness is not a constant anymore, but I only have a few bad moments here and there. Caleb has started an MBA program and is as busy as a bee. I have been so sick there have been times I was wishing I could take it all back. But it is a divine privilege to be able to bear children, and I am grateful for that. We have great home teachers who came and shared the message from President Uchtdorf, where he quotes Joseph Smith speaking to the women of the church, “If you live up to your privileges, the angels cannot be restrained from being your associates.” I just want to thank all of my angel friends who knew when to call and have been there to help me take care of Addy. We are so excited for a new adorable personality to come to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Congratulations! That's so exciting! I will have to make sure and tell Dustin!
So sorry you have been sick. I didn't feel great at first, but it sounds like nothing compared to what you have been feeling. It is crazy how many of us are having babies in the next little while! Our Christmas get togethers will never be the same!!! Hope you continue to get feeling better!
That's so awesome!! Congrats!!
Yay! I am so happy for you guys! Let me know if you ever need anything, or if you just want to drop Addy off sometime. Congrats!
Aaaaah! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I'll give you a call tomorrow :)
congratulations! so excited for you guys. so sorry you have felt miserable but i'm happy to hear you are feeling better. also, i LOVE your new house- it is BEAUTIFUL!
That is such good news...except the being sick part! That really isn't any fun. I heard a tip that might help...chew bubble gum! You could try it?!! I hope the sickness goes away soon.
Congrats, I'm sure Addy is excited about being a big sister.
Yeah, Congrats! I am so excited for you guys.
Yeah so exciting! When do you find out what you are having?
CONGRATS you two! I am soo excited for you.. Get ready though number two is a bit more time consuming than one! But so much fun!!
Congratulations guys!!!
That's great you guys! Congratulations! I bet Addy will be the best big sister!
Congrats, Di!! That is so exciting!! I hope to be at least MARRIED by the time you have baby #3! ;) Hope you continue to feel better!
How fun! Congrats :) Addy is going to be an awesome big sister!!
Waaaahooo, for number 2!!!! Congratulations!
Congrats to you guys! Two is a little crazy at times but so much fun too! Hope you just keep feeling better and better. Pregnancy is a whole different experience when you already have a little one to take care of. So excited for you!
Post a Comment