So Hurricane IKE made a turn for Houston today. This is just a note to let you all know we decided to evacuate. Caleb is already out of town on business, so he will just stay out of town. Addy and I are going to Utah at 8am tomorrow. I have been running around our apartment like a mad woman trying to get everything we need together.
Poor little Addy could tell I was stressing out. I had her try on her winter coat from last year, which still looks cute. She would scream so loud any time I tried to take it off. She was afraid she would get left behind. I have been to Utah so much this summer it is almost like I live in Utah and vacation in Houston. ha ha...I am really excited to see everyone!
6 years ago
7 comments:
YEA!!! I get to see you a lot sooner than I thought! Have a safe flight and once you're settled here give me a ring and we'll play!
I was thinking about you since Caleb was out of town, glad you get to go to Utah. I always love the fall weather there this time of year.
That is so scary! I can't believe you have to leave! Well enjoy Utah!
I hope everything is alright and that you guys *and* all your stuff is safe!! And welcome HOME! :)
Your little Addy is so dang cute! That is so freaky that you have to leave to Utah. Good luck with everything. It was fun to look at your cute blog with all of the great stories!
I have been without internet for since the first of the month but have been thinking about you. I am glad to hear you evacuated and hope that all is well.
Hey Di,
I hope you are all doing well. I am assuming you are back in Houston now, but maybe I am wrong. It looks like your summer was filled with so many fun memories and trips! Addy is beautiful and again, I hope everything went ok with the hurricane!
Post a Comment