Thursday, September 4, 2008

Did anyone else see this?

You should check this out it is only ten seconds long. Caleb and I were watching the rebublican convention last night. When we saw this we laughed so hard we missed the next few lines of Sarah Palin's speach. Her little girl Piper is so cute. Plus I love that name. Hope you enjoy

5 comments:

Katie said...

that's hillarious! I do that to Preston's hair all the time...I hope nobody's looking :)

Crystal said...

I thought that was so funny too! She was so serious about it..acting like the little mommy! I could see Tayla doing something like that for her little brother!

Kelsey said...

We are all guilty of doing that but a 6 yr old? She has obviously seen her mama do it a ton. And the cameras caught it all. She will probably never let it down.

Cody and Jessie said...

What a great family you have! Addie is gorgeous. That clip was great. It is awesome to see you guys doing so well.

Keep in touch,

Cody

Zach Amy Ruger and Ryder said...

haha thats funny