Friday, January 16, 2009

New Philosophy for the New Year

This is my philosophy, and this is something I live by, always have, always will... Don't ever, for any reason, do anything, to anyone, for any reason...ever. No matter what, No matter where or who or who you are with or where you are going or where you have been...ever, for any reason, whatsoever.

8 comments:

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Di how are you? Cute photo's! How do you make your cute page pictures?

BreAna said...

that is so funny I read your blog yesterday and had no idea what you were talking about until I watched The office last night. Too funny! Gotta love it.

Stephanie said...

Got to love that Michael Scott.

Chixon said...

Haha. Di- after reading your post three times and still not understanding it I turned to Dixon and said, "I'm worried about Di. Something doesn't seem right!" haha. Obviously, we don't get the office here in Singapore so I'm glad I came and checked the comments--it all makes sense now.

Red said...

hahahahahahahahahaha AMEN!!

He never did get around to saying what the philosophy was exactly, eh??

Josh and Anna said...

Awesome! I love your new layout by the way, it's so cute!

erica said...

i wish michael scott was my boss!

Crystal said...

Hey Di! We need to get together sometime now things have settled down a bit! I know Tayla would love to see Addy...Hope you had a great Christmas!