Hey I just wanted to show you I am so proud of what I made over conference weekend. Even though it was in a kit, I am still feeling quite crafty from it all.
The talk that stood out the most to me was Elder Bednar's talk from the Saturday afternoon session. He spoke about praying and being grateful in our prayers. Sometimes I am so concerned with the things I think I need, I don't express how truly grateful I am for all of my blessings. I really enjoyed conference, Addy on the otherhand was saying "no church" because she wanted our attention.
5 comments:
that is darling. Great job
That is so cute! Where did you get the kit?
So cute! Halloween is my favorite! It's so fun to decorate for!
very cute, good job! i love the cat as an "h".
Love it! Don't tell people it came in a kit. You did great, I always feel so much more craft in the fall!
Post a Comment