So one thing that I really don't like about Houston is how the humidity effects your hair. Whenever I go home to Utah all day I keep thinking how wonderfully soft my hair feels. Whereas in Houston I sometimes feel like I should shower and start over on my hair by noon. But even with the humidity, it isn't as bad as it is when I first wake up. My sisters have nicknamed me Beethoven because of how I look in the morning. I must say the resemblance is quite astonishing. So if you are ever wondering...did Diana even do her hair today? I did, but hopefully it doesn't look this bad.

Here is a picture of Addy taking after me and we decided to call her little mozart. We were at Bear Lake and I put sunscreen in her hair because she wouldn't wear a hat and I didn't want her head to get sunburned.
4 comments:
I love it! That is hilarious. As you know, my hair is stick straight but when I'm in humidity, it goes crazy too. At least when you're older, you won't have wrinkles because of it. You may have crazy hair...but no wrinkles. I will have tons of wrinkles from this dry desert in St.George and stick straight hair...I really think you've got the better end! :) LOL!
Sweet hair Di!! There is a striking resemblance, but you are MUCH cuter than Mr. Beethoven!! I love it and wish I looked that great in the morning!
Oh my gosh - your picture cracks me up!
Great pics, gotta love the humidity! I have to sleep with my hair in a ponytail to help tame the beast.
Post a Comment